|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
You must install the extension first.
How to type:
- To use Sinhala (Singrish), go to required text box and Right click on it.
- Then select Sinhala Yathuru Puwaruwa -> Singrish
- OR Press Alt+F2 to use the Singrish typing.
- To go back to normal English typing, right click on it, then select Sinhala Yathuru Puwaruwa -> English
- OR Press F2 to go back to normal English typing.
- If you have not installed sinhala unicode fonts and not followed the instructions at this Wikipedia page
- Make sure that you do this before continuing.